COOL builds the arts integration capacity of educators through professional development. COOL teaching artists present full-faculty workshops to introduce the entire school to the transformative power of the arts in instructional practice and inclusive school culture. Introductory workshops are also offered twice a year and are open to all educators.
ART of VARIABILITY
A professional development (PD) program designed to increase arts teachers' ability to support the needs of students with disabilities. Open to all arts specialists in grades K-5.
● JOIN A YEAR-LONG PROFESSIONAL LEARNING COMMUNITY TO UNDERSTAND AND IMPLEMENT UNIVERSAL DESIGN FOR LEARNING (UDL)
● 16.5 PDPS
● BLENDED FORMAT - 5 IN-PERSON SESSIONS AND 3 GOOGLE HANGOUTS
● 15 Maximum Participants
● Develop an understanding of the UDL framework
● Engage with research and best practices from the field
● Establish a community of practice with colleagues across BPS
First Meeting: Saturday, October 21, 2017, 9:30am - 2:00pm
Location: To Be Determined – We will email you when the location is finalized
Registration deadline: Friday, October 13, 2017 on BPS My Learning Plan
For more information: email or call 617-350-7713
Can't commit to the full year?
Still want to learn about UDL?
JOIN US SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21ST FOR A ONE-TIME INTENSIVE.
30 Maximum Participants
To register: email